Sunday, September 16, 2012

Egan 31

Picture 1
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
9/9/12
Egan's Birthday Dinner

My mom was in town so we celebrated Egan's birthday with Sunday dinner at Annie and Kenyon's. My mom really knows how to arrange flowers organically and I respect it. Know what else she's good at? Food.
We had shish-ka-bobs, bread, and corn on the cob. Dessert was angel food cake with fresh peaches, and a paleo friendly pudding for Egan.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


photo 6
photo 7
IMG_3562
9/12/12
Egan turns 31!

It was Egan's actual birthday on Wednesday and some girlfriends met for sushi and then to a dessert party with lots of friends. As you can tell in the pictures, Egan and I were identical twins for the night which was pretty bananas. Our outfits head to toe, even accessories, were on point. So weird, but everything I've learned I got from Egan so it makes some sense.
My family draws names for birthdays and this year I had Egan's name. I had these tiny gifts and decided to wrap it this way cause it seemed more fun. Inside those boxes are earrings, that tube is a really cool bracelet, and Sugar lip stuff. Happy Birthday EGAN!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What is in the envelope? WHAT IS IN THE ENVELOPE????

Happy birthday, Egan. You're the coolest girl I know. I actually mean that.

Whitney Booth said...

I LOVE the way you packaged her presents! What a fun, creative idea!

Lindsey said...

I love that you guys were totally matching. And way cute idea on the present wrapping.