Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 of us

photo 1
photo 2
I live with these girls. I'm the luckiest. We went to Chuck-a-Rama to celebrate the move-in of our newest addition, Emily, about a month ago and took this picture. Actually, we asked this non English speaking man to take our picture and he ended up taking lots of video of us just posing there which was very awesome. So these are screen shots. 

But let's talk about me. Bent.in.half with my shorties. Pretty cool looking huh! 
Why are they all so cute and the same height?
Should I have stood up straight or would I look just as dumb?

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I don't know. Bent in half is a pretty good look for you. And speaking broken spanish through our smiles is a pretty good look for all of us.

Kristine said...

that is a good group right there!! i wish i could just hang out in your living room.

ps why is everyone else crouching too?!

Julia Marcum said...

This is my question for every day of my life! How do I hug you short...errr normal sized person? Should I crouch next to you in photos? Do you realize how lucky you are that you can shop anywhere for pants? I have learned to just embrace it in photos. I'm tall! And...sometimes my whole head doesn't make it in the picture.

Lindsey said...

Hahaha. This is so funny. I always look so stupid in pictures as I try to pull my neck down to fit in with the shorties.

Topsy and Havoc said...

stand up straight, bend in half, it's all the same with you. You always look good and that's all there is to it.