Monday, October 1, 2012

Provo Saturday

Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
9/29/12
Provo, UT

Maggie and I did something rare, we went to Provo! It's really not that far away, but there are not many times I make it to the cougar country. And I actually really like it down there!
We started out the morning with an 8 mile run up Emigration Canyon (the St. George marathon is this weekend!) then got ready and hit the road.
Our first stop was lunch at Mountain West Burrito. Goodness that place is good. Just the kind of mexican food I like.
We spent a few hours with Kimberly since she and Joel live there now. They are full blown Cougs now and if I didn't like Provo already then them alone is a reason to love it there and daydream a move. 
I've been to the BYU art museum a handful of times over the years as siblings went to college there and family trips took us to Utah. I'm always impressed and these exhibits were no exception. 

3 comments:

Maggie said...

They really know how to float in Provo

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So cool!!

Marathon this weekend!?!? Good luck Jane!!!! I'll be rooting for you sista!!!!!

Kristine said...

so cool!!! i love the byu museum! wish i could partake on saturday adventures.

dying to try that burrito.