Thursday, October 18, 2012

1900 east

IMG_3595

I live on the prettiest street.
We moved here in June and I immediately fell in love with my neighbors and living on a side street instead of a busy street (which I'd done for the previous 4 years).

I thought we had it good in our hood in the summer until fall happened. And then it slapped me in the face with it's bold colored trees. Full on fall happening every day. I want to hug it tight. It's already disappearing and I am trying to keep enjoying the fall we still have instead of dreading the bare trees and snowy days we have ahead. (but it's hard!) Stay forever fall! (until it's time for summer again)

3 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

That's so gorgeous! Fall is a strong contender with Summer..

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Ahhhhh breathtaking!!!!!!

Kristine said...

how is miss SLC this time of year!! good capture of your hood. i love where you live!