Monday, January 7, 2008

I recommend..

I heard about this product recently and purchased it at Target the other day. Lately my face has been feeling white, oily, and zitty. I decided to pay the $13 and I am SO glad I did. I wondered whether I should go for light/medium or medium/dark and my sister convinced me to go light/medium. My face as felt moisturized all day, my makeup stays on all day with out getting oily and blotchy. Next time I go to Target I'm looking for the body lotion!
Also a Target purchase, I use this mouthwash after every teeth brushing. Although my teeth aren't as white as they are when I use white strips, I get the cleansing feeling of mouthwash and the brightening of the whiteness. Try it out! p.s. I heard Ryan Seacrest has mouthwash in his glove compartment. Great idea for much needed freshness.

8 comments:

Kristine said...

thanks janers. i need to purchase the face tanner pronto. i hate the winter paleness.

mandy said...

LOVE it. Haven't seen you because we are in different states-- makes it hard.. but I was down for seeing you guys over Christmas, I never heard back from K though, so it didn't happen. :( sad! How was christmas in St. George?? Will you ever pass through Ut again? ;) I got a great idea though.. how 'bout you and K run nike marathon with me this year? Serious.

Auburn said...

Ok, but does it smell like self tanner, cause that's my problem with the face tanners is I feel like I stink all day. jergens has a pretty good tinted body lotion . . .

Anonymous said...

Nope...It doesn't smell like self tanner....not one bit.

Jane said...

That was me commenting above...woops

Anonymous said...

I love the mouth wash. We use that kind too! I love the whitening part about it also! I hate those strip things. Thanks for the reviews jane! love, Kate

Livi said...

JANE. I love that Run-DMC song. Totally going to check it out. Also will check out the mouthwash cause who doesn't like pearly whites??

Auburn said...

ok, so i bought the touch of sun and I've used it for four days and i'm not really feelin' like i have a touch of sun yet. it definitely doesn't stink like normal self tanner so that's good . . . maybe i'll look like i have a touch of sun tomorrow. . .