Sunday, January 27, 2008

He BLOWS my mind...


It was sometime in Junior High when I saw him first in The Crucible...and I was mesmerized by his character John Proctor.
It was just recently that I finally saw Gangs of New York! Once again, I couldn't take my eyes of his character...Bill the Butcher.
Daniel Day-Lewis
The Last of the Mohicans...my older sisters introduced me to this movie when I was young and I immediately understood why it was one of their favorites.
Now, most recently, There will be Blood has blown me away. Go see this movie. You can't take your eyes of him. His voice is irresistible, his intensity is, well, intense, and he's just a down right remarkable actor.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oooooohhh John Proctor.... Amen.

H C M said...

So, should I go see "There will be blood?"

Egan Metcalf said...

Gospel conversations, why yes. i think you should see it. Although I could not watch the beginning due to my recent experience in oct... But the rest- I loved.

Livi said...

My favorite is still the Crucible even though he was out of awesomeness control in TWBB. Jane + her pretty hair + a movie + a discussion = happiness.