Friday, January 18, 2008

A few of my Favorite things...

Homemade Popcorn is the best treat! I eat popcorn almost every night. I also really love this 100 calorie kettle corn. Perfect portion and a nice mid-day snack. I got Bobbi Brown lip liner in my stocking this year and I love it. I've never been a lip liner or lipstick wearer. But, this lip liner adds a punch with all the lip glosses I have.
Pinkberry is the most glorious thing that happened to me (food wise) in 2007. My first experience was in New York. I' m hooked. A surprising taste that is so refreshing and leaves you wanting more.
Thanks to gal pal Maggie, I am a believer in this Loreal mascara. A 2-step process that leaves your lashes feeling full and looking lash-cious! Oven Smores! Also an everyday desert when I have graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips on hand.
I actually buy the Target take-on of bene tint. It's a roll-on blush that stays on all day and gives a great color on cheeks.


2 comments:

Kristine said...

oh what great things. i need to try that popcorn. and i haven't had an oven smore in Forev.

mandy said...

funny story. I was reading your blog and Roger came and sat down next to me and was glancing at your blog and said, "One of Jane's favorite things is a pencil?" ie: lip liner. What a guy! I love it! I love your blog and all your favorites.Its GREAT.