Monday, February 4, 2013

Portland // day 3

For breakfast Egan and I went to our cousins house for a dynamite pancake and french toast breakfast with all the fixings. It was nice to visit with them and their cute kids. No pictures.

We met up with Jimmy and then took off to walk around and check out some shops. For lunch we decided we better check out a food truck and decided on Whole Bowl which was a good choice. It wasn't our first choice, but with it being MLK day and a Monday a lot of places were closed. I wish I could just have a tiny sample of each food truck though. Lots of interesting food trucks in Portland. We had time for a treat before heading to the airport so Jimmy took us to this neat little cafe in the Pearl District.

Egan flew back to Utah and I took the rental car to Seattle.

I can't wait to go back to Portland, it was amazing!
 photo 5
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4

No comments: