Wednesday, May 23, 2012

spring rolls with ma' girls

 spring rolls1
 spring rolls3
spring rolls2
 spring rolls4
5/16/12
Roommate revival deja vu, right?! 

We decided we'd better do it again the following week. Last Wednesday we did spring rolls. It was too much fun creating new combinations for each spring roll we made that we wanted to keep eating but. just. couldn't. do. one. more. It was so good. I forget every time how spring rolls are easy and quick. No brainer dinner.

Our fill-ins:
kiwi
sweet potato
mango
raspberries
carrots
spinach
mint
basil
shrimp
avocado
rice noodles

I've blogged about Spring Rolls over at Nova, if you want to see more ideas.

 Also, I make everyone I'm with listen to War of the Roses from the Seattle kiss 106.1 morning show that I still listen to even though I live in Salt Lake City. I actually look forward to my morning commute cause of it. Listen HERE. How good are Maggie and Kimberly's expressions? We were trippin.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Will we ever top that dinner? Will those guys from the show ever be friends again? Coupla questions for the big guy.

Love these nights.

H C M said...

Oh those look so dang good.

Kristine said...

just listened to war of roses at work. dyying. dats drama!

wish i could be a part of these dinner nights. love my girls.