Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May classroom

may1
may6
I came back from off-track and was feeling lots of love during Teacher Appreciation! The PTA treated us so well and I received some sweet notes and treats from the students. Still looking for someone to take to Cold Stone...takers?

may3


Picture 4
The bulletin board is the students illustration of their mom's portrait and a filled out questionnaire about their mom.
We made a simple card that was the easiest idea I saw on pinterest.

may4
Wore these pants and was asked A FEW TIMES "Hey Miss Metcalf, did you get new pajama pants?"  Doh!

 may8
The first grade teachers have to rotate classrooms when we go off-track so I've been in 4 classrooms this year. I scored this round because I finally got a room with WINDOWS! So thrilled. I haven't closed the blinds once. Natural light. 
 may9
We are learning about Life Cycles through Butterflies. 10 little caterpillars arrived on Friday and we will be watching them grow and change into a chrysalis and then a butterfly and then we'll let them go. This unit makes my classroom real pretty too.

1 comment:

kylie said...

you will forever be the hottest hippest teacher on the planet. how have you not been snagged already?! you are fabulous.