Wednesday, May 16, 2012

roommate revival

Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 9.11.05 AM
Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 9.13.50 AM

4/9/12

Maggie has moved back to Utah and it's been too long since we've been back together as roommates (miss you Teen). We decided to make dinner and brave some sushi rolling at Kimberly's place. We tried My New Root's Quinoa Spring Sushi. And guess what?! It was easy and delicious!!
We had a nice big bowl of kiwi+mango+cantaloupe, a side of shrimp, and edamame to snack.

For dessert we had coconut ice cream. I'll stop there. bam.

We all agreed...sushi at home is possible and exciting!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

mmm i love making sushi at home but i've never tried it with quinoa! I will have to try it out, looks good!

kellichristinecase said...

ahh this post made me happy, sushi at home is possible!

Jenn Kirk said...

I love making sushi, quinoa though, so avant garde! Thanks for sharing the recipe link. Pinned.