Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Brunch

fresh fruit salad with honey, lemon and basil

raspberry steamed milk

sweet potato and kale bread pudding

lumberjack pancakes with a pear and apple compote

poached eggs over roasted asparagus with a hollandaise sauce

4/2/11

I attended a Spring Brunch cooking class held by Jennifer of Delightful Delicacies and Melissa of Raw Melissa. I've been wanting to go to one of their classes for awhile now and I jumped at the chance when it involved breakfast and a Saturday I was free. I came away with new recipes that are completely doable and delicious.
I'm feeling inspired. Food is beautiful.

They teach classes about once a month and you should go.

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That food looks OUT OF CONTROL!

PS< I won one of the book giveaways that Annie did for the book your mom wrote. I almost cried when I saw my name in the list of winners...no joke. I am SOO excited to read it!!!!!!!!!!!

emi. said...

will you let me know if you go again? i'm a food disaster. i have skills, just no inspiration...

jane said...

jealousy! all that stuff looks SO SO good!

you'll have to teach me:)

Ellie said...

I'm so jealous! We've got to go together next time. Can't wait for Trifecta Wednesday.

The Crandallions said...

How awesome! That food looks delicious!

Susan said...

it was so good to see you again! + that food was amazing!