Thursday, April 28, 2011

"happy easter heh heh"


My sister, Annie, had us for dinner...think hazelnut salmon, coconut rice, brussel sprouts, asparagus, bunny rolls, and fruit and green salad. For dessert: angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream and also some peanut butter spelt cookies.

Egan and I did a scavenger hunt for the kids.

It was awesome.


Kristine said...

you have got to have more pictures then this. show me!

Mandy said...

FUN and YUM. Seriously love you. And Annie. Wish it wouldn't be so creepy if I knocked on her door and told her that I sort of think she's the best ever asked her to teach me everything she knows. Because I so would. You know, if it weren't for the creep-factor.

core said...

and then egan pushed you down. classic move.

em said...

that capsule thing was such a bad idea. And I am glad I have kept at least one person entertained b this incident for over a decade.