Monday, January 17, 2011

celebratory


To celebrate the day off of work I got myself a new cookbook I spotted at Costco this morning. I'm so excited about it. I've probably skimmed through it 4+ times already today. Great pictures, exciting recipes, and valuable information.

And I couldn't let the day slip by with out a little thought to Martin Luther King Jr. I am reading Half the Sky right now and today I came upon a MLK quote which was perfect timing.

"We must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent."




Have you been checking out supernova granola blog? I'm posting most of my food, recipes, and healthy information over there.

2 comments:

H C M said...

I can't wait for you to share some recipes. Half the Sky is such a thought-provoking and action-inspiring book. Love the MLK Jr. Quote.

David said...

Rubbing Alcohol + Q Tips + your keyboard = Happy Jane