Monday, January 18, 2010

pardon my french

do you think if i learned french I could get cheekbones and pouty lips like Carla Bruni?
worth a try anyways.

i made french macaroons today. they were a delight. I thought I'd fill them with chocolate ganache, but that was a no-go. I went for the peanut butter and jam fillings. but not together, separate.
a dream. a real french dream.

please make these and listen to nothing but Carla Bruni on the repeats. Esp. this song.
next fillings to try: coconut, marshmallow, ice cream

day off=solid breakfast at the OPH with friends, park city for outlets, experiments in the kitchen, surprise MLK march outside our house, and tops friends to keep the dream alive with.

1 comment:

s.s. bazodi said...

girl a LOVE french macaroons! You did such a good job, they look great.