Saturday, January 30, 2010

1.10 Music To My Ears


1. Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris-Hallelujah
2. PS22 Chorus-Empire State of Mind
3. Devendra Banhart-Walillamdzi
4. Yeasayer-I Remember
5. Bjork-It's Oh So Quiet
6. Yeasayer-O.N.E. via my old kentucky blog
7. Bon Iver & St. Vincet-Jolene by Dolly Parton (Are you kidding me????? so awesome)
8. David Guetta & Kid Cudi-Memories
9. The xx-VCR
10. Lykke Li-Possibility
11. Paolo Nutini-Candy (thanks for this guy Maggie)
12. Mika Miko-I Got A Lot (new new new)---girl band whdup!
13. Townes Van Zandt-Mr. Gold and Mr. Mud
14. Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye West-Run This Town
15. Iron & Wine / Calexico-Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones
+++check side bar for previous music to my ears

4 comments:

holli h. said...

wow. so many good ones! That PS22 was a delight. Also, "It's Oh So Quiet" was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid. Me and my sis would always dance to it.

kylie said...

want this, need this. did you read my last post? oh yeah.

Unknown said...

how come you's is so cool?

Livi said...

love all things dolly p. thanks for the cover suggestion.