Tuesday, October 6, 2009

real life

are you scared of my parents homemade scarecrow? I am too, I am too.
Thank you Saylor for getting Cannon out of there.
Someone is gonna break a leg.
There are way too many skinny limbs in this picture to count.
Brooklyn, do you even realize what is going on? And what on earth are you walking on? I think she is tight roping the garden hose.
If his back breaks, Teague, so help me.
I mean really, I didn't know a body could twist that way. I'm afraid my Dad didn't either.
They just attack.
And he just lets them.
He might even love it.

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

all I can say about that scare crow is that it's defiantly doing its job! lol, it's really scary!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. THat has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time. I love Dad.

Jen said...

You make me laugh. Good times! Ready for more. . . .3 weeks?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

does that scarecrow have boobs? I think we need to take a closer look...