Sunday, March 1, 2009

you should know...



+that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I grew up with many a delicious breakfasts and I wait all week for Saturday and Sunday when I can make a hot breakfast. Crepes, Aebleskivers, Breakfast Burritos, Omelets, Waffles, you name it...home girl likes it.

+given a karaoke machine I will sing Proud Mary by Ike and Tina Turner and it probably won't sound good, but I'll dance like Tina given the chance.

+i'm in the market for a rugged blue Levi collard shirt

+that I use words like "mind blowing" and "glorious" when talking about a new favorite music discovery

+could eat corn chips all day long (after breakfast of course)

+I'm really excited about the new Brita filter in my fridge

+currently reading Hunger Games after a long waiting list

+is craving a nature walk with these spring days upon us

4 comments:

H C M said...

I love breakfast too.

Livi said...

Lists are so interesting

Unknown said...

love the in and out cup...makes me CRAVE a good shake and some california sunshine.

shauna.m. said...

a. i love lists
b. you make real goood crepes