Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grapefruit and I

Grapefruit and I had a good morning together. We woke up to Sunny skies. We are inching towards Spring and I felt giddyness from my head to my toes.

I am repeatedly playing The Streets today.

I especially love "Everything is Borrowed" and "The Escapist"

This lovely gal is coming to town tomorrow.

Being unemployed has it's perks. I don't have to take the day off to be with my Mom!

I'm knitting it up like a mad woman.

Just dishclothes. They are rather fantastic for all things kitchen related. Don't you just love that Blythe doll?

image from polifemus, image from betsyjean79


shauna.m. said...

is it wierd i want a head thing like the barby..i guess i could just turn mine upside down...i miss u and love all of this and wish i was there that morning!

nicole boice said...

can i just tell you that i love your header on your blog... and i believe i'll buy some grapefruit at the store today