Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Disposition

Last week I blogged about my attempt to see the hit Sundance film '500 Days of Summer.' I thought I would have to wait till it's release to theaters and see it with the rest of the world. But, to my delight I was able to see the last viewing in Park City on Saturday whilst on a blind date. We had fourth row seats and sat right behind the main lead Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He did a Q&A afterwards which was very cool and interesting. The movie was FANTASTIC. Can't stop thinking about it. The music was perfect. The order in which the film was played was clever and fresh. The theme of blue in the film was very intriguing. Joseph Gordon-Levitt said the noticeable color of blue in the film was solely inspired by Zooey's eyes. Neat.


Can't wait to see it again!

4 comments:

holli h. said...

Zooey is so gorgeous! I want to BE her!

Auburn said...

stop it. i want to hear more about the blind date, was it good??

Livi said...

that is so interesting about Zooey Deschanel's eyes. I am so glad you got to see it. Sounds like your blind date was ALMOST as good as most ...... ALMOST

nsheehan said...

"...can't wait to see it again" ... with me of course!!!