Sunday, January 4, 2009

St. Geo {Christmas Eve/Day}

So E, Teen and I drove down to St. George on Christmas Eve to meet up with my parents and family for the Holidays. It's been a tradition and nice meeting ground for all us siblings to celebrate Christmas. We arrived a little early and no key to enter our condo we had some time to spare and some fun with the camera. {Videos to post later}




Christmas. Opened presents, ate Christmas bread, Valkyrie, read my new book, and my sister and her family arrived by night.



Holidays = Family

2 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

Jane-
So, I totally stalked you guys from Whittney's blog, but I couldn't agree with you more about all of the new albums you mentioned in your blog! I have randomly found those same ones and thought almost the same things :) rad.
Congrats on the photoshop class-I'm dying to take one asap, but you are so artistic, it must come naturally to you!
Hope you're doing great!! Miss seeing you guys at vball!
Ciao!
Krista

H C M said...

I love the photos outside of S-4. They are very cool looking, esp. in a collection like you posted them