Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey You


You forgot I had a blog didn't you?
Ya, me too.
It's ok. It was good for us.
I've been on a summer hiatus.
But I want to tell you ALL about it when I return.
Laguna Niguel, CA and Havasuapi, AZ and Seattle, WA.
It's Major.

Till then, these are songs I think you should listen to. Like yesterday.

'HEY YOU' ---Pony Pony Run Run {Recreation STAT}
'MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY' ---Blackalicious {Me and a hammock, all I need}
'TRUE LOVE WILL FIND YOU IN THE END'---Daniel Johnston {In to it}
'THE MOUNTAIN'---Heartless Bastards {Did not know this was a girl's voice till now, even better}
'ANY FUN'---Coconut Records {chloe sevigny drool, jason schwartzman drool, 90's drool}
'I AM GOODBYE'---Bonnie 'Prince' Billy {I wanna pace the streets in Texas with this guy}

image from my parent's computer.

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

glad you are back.

and yes, I have missed you.

But I can't wait to see all your cute pics!