Sunday, June 21, 2009

F-Day


Happy Father's Day to my Dad!
Pretty sure he doesn't look at my blog, but that's why I sent him a card.
I just feel that it's necessary to send it out to the universe (or world wide web) that I LOVE MY DAD! I'm a lucky, lucky girl to have him. He is a loving husband, a supportive father, an adoring grandpa, a caring brother, a perfect son, a generous neighbor, a thoughtful friend, and a man who knows what he believes and stands for his convictions. I am so ever in awe at the person he is. Remarkable.

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love your dad! Richard!! Things I love about your dad: he doesn't touch food with his hands. He eats dry cereal. He does 500 crunches every morning. And he is the sweetest and kindest person!

H C M said...

Jane, Nice tribute. And don't you live the little feisty version of you and Dad just smiling away?

Momma Strain said...

adorable picture! love it!

Anonymous said...

This picture is sooo sweet. I love it.

kylie said...

presh. i did same same :)