Thursday, October 2, 2008

A trip to Iceland






This weekend I, along with my besties, saw Sigur Ros at the Saltair in Salt Lake City. If your ears have not heard the sweet-gloriousness of Sigur Ros then don't deny them a minute longer. This band from Iceland makes music that will take you straight to heaven. I have been looking forward to this show since June and it was spectacular. When Sigur Ros started playing and I looked at my friends faces all I saw was a sea of smiles. It was pure happiness in the venue and the band was sweet and gracious. I guess I really can't describe how wonderful it was...here's some shots of the night.

ahem...and anthropologie's latest catalog was all in Iceland. it's so pretty it hurts

1 comment:

Livi said...

Omigoodness! I love the pictures and I can't wait to hear all about the concert. You all look so cute.