Tonight I went out to Bountiful, Utah with my seesters to visit our Grandma. It was such a good time. We went to dinner down the street at Costa Vida then went back to her house to visit. I loved every minute of it. She is a treasure. I've never lived near her, but I've been lucky to see her a couple times each year with our regular Utah trips growing up. Some things I love about my Grandma...
1. She loves and adores her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren
2. She takes great care of her house and garden
3. Is as active as ever; temple work, golf, and swimming
4. Quilts, Knits, Crochets
5. Has a great laugh and sense of humor
6. Spiritual and sensitive to important things
7. Raised a perfect boy to be my Dad!
8. Married the sweetest man to be my Grandpa!
9. Her soft olive skin
10. Great at card games