Sunday, October 19, 2008

Roady






Teen and I went on a Roady to Boise, Idaho to visit gal pal Livi. We had a blast and it was perfect PERFECT fall weather for our long weekend. Livi was quite the host to show us around Boise. Such a neat city. We did LOTS of thrifting (to post about later!!!), saw Secret Life of Bees (if you haven't read the book, you MUST...it's a good one), ate lots of yummy food, hit up a Bead store (I'm so excited to start creating), went to a sweet candy store in downtown Boise, relaxed at her cute house, visited with her wonderful family, and went to dinner with some besties. Now we're back and I am thrilled at this perfect sunny Sunday.

3 comments:

Paige said...

My husband has wanted to move to Boise for almost our entire marriage but has failed to convince me completely. I think this post just put me over the edge -- but we won't be putting up a 'for sale' sign soon.

Maggie said...

I think I buy every number one song that you feature on your blog. Acceptable in the 80s. Great pick... downloading it now.

Great seeing you this weekend! Just a teaser for next!

mandy said...

looks like fun girl. I LOVE that we have the same hair stylist. What are the chances?? I had a fun date with K... when will we have one?