Monday, August 11, 2008

california...cool as ever

Highlights: Shaw's Cove

Lemon Meringue Pie


Noah Ark Museum








Girlfriends

Maggie beached it up with me for a week! So fun!

Shauna and I at the US Open. Motorcross was ill!



The lack of blog posts is due to the 10 day vacation in California and the now present family time in Utah. I had a great time in Southern California as always. My sister and bro-in-law are perfect hosts and I was glad my mom and my other niece and nephews could make the trip to play.



2 comments:

H C M said...

I love the pie pics. That pie was made by 3 kids under age 4. They were so excited. They picked the lemons off the tree, the squeezed the juice out, they made the crust and rolled it out, they pinched the edges, and the whipped the egg whites into little stiff waves. And it tasted pretty good to.

Lindsey said...

Is that Saylor's blistered hand that she has raised above her head while she is sleeping?!