Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Year Ago...

I was traveling Europe with BYU-Idaho's Humanities Tour. We hit England, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Spain! It was one of the best experiences of my life. I can't believe it's been a year. I am itching to go back. Here are some fan favorites. (as in me...I'm the fan) The girlfriends in Florence, Italy! We ate gelato here and met cute boys.
Da Louvre! Tired feet.
Many a time we crammed into the subway systems and had to quickly adapt to the cities transportation system.
Loved the mosaics. So much symbolisim.

Austria. We saw an Opera in this beautiful building.
England. Our first stop.
She is a beauty. Winged Victory.
I loved Trier, Germany. It was a quick stop but it was the most adorable little cobblestone town.

Paris.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna go....

Meagan said...

oh Ffej!

So many memories it's sick! Too bad I think about Europe on a daily basis. I loved spending those times with you! I will always remember our first night in London....our crazy hostel....and our last supper in Madrid.

H C M said...

I'm glad you still remember and enjoy. That is at least half the fun of travel.

mandy said...

wow.. can't believe that was a year ago....

Livi said...

What a dream. You took really great pictures! My favorite is the one in Paris.