Monday, April 7, 2008
Yep...I was THAT girl
Today at work I was starving so I decided to pop me a bag of popcorn. As I was listening intently for the pops to dwindle I thought "how awful would it be if my popcorn burns...no...it can't burn...not possible...i'm standing right here by the microwave." Well...you guessed it, I opened the microwave door and opened the bag to see black popcorn. I shook my head and instantly threw it in the trash. The rest of the day I had coworkers walk by saying "uggghhh that smell", "ohhh who burnt the popcorn", "ahhchk that smell is awful" I laughed to myself to as I realized today I was THAT girl in the office. I was hoping no one would know it was me, so I vigorously lathered up my hands with my smelliest lotion. Not sure if it worked cause I'm pretty sure I lead a trail of burnt popcorn straight to my office. My hair still smells like it.