Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rexburg goes to JACKSON

We decided to take a little trip to Jackson, Wyoming on Saturday! At 4pm we hopped into 3 cars and took a beautiful drive through Tetonia, Driggs, Victor, up the pass to Jackson. I was amazed at the beauty around me. Tall mountains dusted with snow. Fields on both sides of the road that go for miles. Small towns with simple people. I enjoyed the (almost) 2 hour drive except for a little scare on the pass. Luckily I had mighty-fine passengers who encouraged me through the icy turns. A little down shifte and 4 wheel drive did the trick.

We at at BUBBA's for a little country BBQ. We all enjoyed our LARGE plates of meat.

It was a cold night, but after dinner we walked around Jackson and I think we all wished we had come a few hours earlier to enjoy the town when the stores were actually open.

Before heading back we grabbed some Starbucks to warm our numb feet and hands. The drive back was eeeeezy breeeezy.

No comments: