Sunday, October 7, 2007

"You Know That I'm a God Fearin Man"




On September 26th I headed down to SLC with girlfriends Sarah and Maggie to see LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire. The show was at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT and it was a great night for an outside venue. Due to getting on the road late from Rexburg and some traffic we only caught the last 2 1/2 songs of LCD Soundsystem, but they were phenomenal. As for Arcade Fire...WOW...what a show. It is such an art to watch them. Very unique stuff. I've been listening to Neon Bible non stop since.

4 comments:

mandy said...

yay for starting a blog!!! I love it! I just told K that I'm getting induced tomorrow!!! So, if you guys are still heading down this weekend---you'll have to come see little Mya!! I can't believe i'll be a Mom in like 24 hours! FREAK! It will be awesome. Love ya girl.

Paige said...

Hi Jane. Thanks for putting me on your blog list! Such an honor from a hipster like you.

My brother loves Arcade Fire -- he has been trying to convert everyone in our family -- and did a blog post about his recent concert experience too.

It will be fun to catch up with you on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Jane! So happy to have found you and Kristine! My fellow shopping/style buddies!

Thanks for putting me on your list too!

Can't wait to see you both sometime!!! :)

Katie M. said...

Jane
Dear cousin. Good to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment. Yes, the blogging world is dangerously addictive, so I beckon you to beware!! Jes joshin..

You aren't in st george, I take it? I have been thinking about egan all day. She's so tough. I am sure she'll recover beautifully.

When and where is james' homecoming?Fly me out to Cali baby!!!
Keep in touch. katie