Sunday, June 30, 2013

June '13 classroom

photo 1
photo 2
Elise came to my classroom for the afternoon to help me out. She's the BEST! I say this every time, but I wish she could be my assistant every day. She's so smart and helpful. The kids love her and she's so sweet and patient. 
photo 7
This countdown has been my best friend. We've been counting down since the 100th day of school. It becomes part of our daily Calendar routine to tear off a link. It didn't really start to feel exciting until 20 days left. I can't believe that we're ending another year. How can a year feel so long and so short at the same time?
photo a
Our Father's Day bulletin board. We drew a portrait of our dads and filled out a questionnaire.
 photo 3
 photo 4
 photo 5
 photo 6
 photo e
 photo f
 photo g
 photo b
 photo c
 photo d
My good college buddy, Bethany, came into town from Arizona and asked if she could come and teach an art lesson to my 1st graders. YOU BET!!!! She teaches are to Jr. high kids and is super talented artist. I loved seeing her teach and the sunflowers turned out so cool! Bethany and I sat in the back of the classroom and chatted while the kids worked. I love Bethany, a life-long friend.

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Bethanny is adorable! Dang--I miss rexburg!! So many fun memories. I always get so nostalgic for rexburg during the summer months.

Mandy said...

Two gorgeous women!! How do you both just keep getting prettier?