Wednesday, January 9, 2013

snow play

photo 14
photo 15
photo 10
photo 6
photo 16
photo 7
photo 11
photo 8
photo 12
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 9
photo 13
12/23/12
Midway, Utah
and
12/24/12
Mountain Dell Golf course

I was happy that we got a lot of snow over Christmas for the Texas and California kids to play. At the cabin there was snow ball fights and snowmen making. At the golf course, the snow was a constant downfall and the sledding was so much fun. I never play in the snow, so having the kids around was a perfect excuse. I forgot how much a good time sledding can be.

2 comments:

David said...

Love these pics. What great fun. I have no idea why I am wearing slippers and a short sleeve shirt outside in the snow.

H C M said...

David--channeling his inner Gaston.

Love the pics and esp the one of Br and Ca under the tree!