Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sassertations



Blog SHOUT OUT!!!!!


Maggie, my friend and roommate has a blog that would knock your socks off. She is witty, hilarious, and unexpected. If you don't know her personally you're missing out...she is beautiful, spiritual, fun, spontaneous, daring, kind, smart, consistent, well-rounded...on and on. Yesterday while in Idaho Falls, Idaho while hanging out with friends before the July 4th fireworks show she was introduced to an avid reader of her blog. This individual declared herself as her number 1 fan. Flattering as I was for Maggie, I'm gonna have to burst her bubble......

check 'er out...http://www.mfranz.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Maggie said...

JANE!!!!!

I'm about as speechless and awkward as I was when that girl introduced herself to me.

I love you, angel!

s.s. bazodi said...

Wooo hooo! The sassiest experience on the world wide web!

Livi said...

I love that blog...honestly I am such a blog stalker