Monday, May 27, 2013

5 am milcreek trail run

photo 5
photo 6
photo 8

Egan and I hit up Milcreek at about 5:30 on a Friday morning a few weeks ago. We hiked/ran a trail until it was time to go home and get ready for work. It was the perfect combination of wanting to throw up and loving it enough to want to do it every Friday. So nice to feel the fresh air on your face and see the sunrise. Worth the early alarm.

We signed up for Tahoe Ragnar for end of July which is a 8 man trail run relay. We can't wait, but I have GOT to hit the trails and work on my hill runs. eeeek

3 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

I am AMAZED! You are going to rock the Ragnar I really wish I lived in Utah, so I could start going on the Wed. night runs with you and Magatha. So cool.

shayna said...

I wish I lived close to you two to run with you on Fridays. I might be at Tahoe with my family during that time, maybe we'll come and cheer you on.

Egan Metcalf said...

yep. lets hit the trails! I need it more then you.