Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Hustler on Attend


Go over to Teen's party blog, Attend, to see the details of Egan's 30th Birthday party in Seattle. All the sister's played a part in the planning and I can't decided what detail is my favorite. It was fun and exciting to see how it all came together. I died over the chargers that my mom bought and painted. That mom of mine! And then the pictured favor boxes that my sister Annie did were so sweet. I kept the rock that Teen painted for the place cards cause it's the coolest idea really. And really everyone should wear a crown on their birthday, especially if it's made from fresh greenery and flowers from the garden. I didn't know that Jen was coming up with a little questionnaire to see how well we know Egan, and it was the BEST cause it had us laughing and talking for hours about memories and answers to the questions. Makes me want to do that for every bodies birthday.

No comments: