Monday, April 20, 2009

You and Me are meant to BE

Can you believe I'm dedicating such a post to none other than a lawn chair??
It's true.
The skies are blue and the sun is out.
Today I took advantage of the sunny weather by eating lunch in my backyard and talking to my cute little red head neighbor (4 years old), went on an extra long run with Teen, wore shorts, and thought sunny thoughts.
What are sunny thoughts? I'll tell you:
Sunny thoughts are when I think of all the things I want to do in the sun.
Like: kite flying, frisbee throwing, bike riding, BBQing, Picnicing, Tanning, Porch hanging on and on.
But one sunny thought that I am posting about right now is lawn chairs. A good lawn chair necessary. It's a need. Today I sat on the cement of my backyard patio. Not for long. I am in the market for a good lawn chair. One like these below. Full body, adjustable, and obviously comfortable.

No comments: